[#5149] T&C

9 years 2 months ago #259791 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic T&C
Well, use this as an example of what a less attentive user would do. Lord knows I am dealing with that on my site. I'm learning a lot about the value of overdocumentation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259792 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic T&C
It would be extensively more helpful if you simply provided the exact parameter values that give you the problem and I can then investigate and fix as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259794 by marketsetc
Now it's my turn to be confused. If you are speaking about future support requests, I understand.

Are you speaking of this particular instance? If so, then I was thinking entirely of pixels and tried a number of different values, all of them naturally over 100; so I entered in values of, for example, 600 for width and 800 for height.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259796 by krileon
Please see my screenshot where it shows all the parameters. What are your exact parameters as shown in the screenshot that cause your issue. You can of course leave the terms and conditions and type as sample strings. I need to match your usage, confirm it's bugged, investigate, then fix. Without step 1 I'm just changing things randomly until it breaks.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259801 by krileon
Ok, was able to find a bug with Output set to Text and Display set to iFrame while using pixel sizes without a unit. Will fix for next build. Modal usage is unaffected by this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5149

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 2 months ago #259802 by marketsetc
You mean I'm not a %^$*($^ idiot? What a relief!

Have a good weekend.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds