Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5149] T&C

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 2 months ago #259775 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic T&C
I understand your issue with vagueness.

When I sought to use plain text, I did not see any change when I enabled the modal window or iframe. It remained just a long, long box, even if I changed width and height.

My issue is solved by using a joomla article--thank you for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #259778 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic T&C
Text with modal usage seams to be working ok as follows.

Configuration

Display

Clicking the link would then display the terms and conditions modal window.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 2 months ago #259780 by marketsetc
I missed the need to use percentages rather than pixels.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #259785 by krileon
You don't have to use percentages, but it makes it responsive. Pixel width/height will also work, but it won't be as responsive.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 2 months ago #259787 by marketsetc
If I didn't specify the units, is the default percentages? If so, that's where everything stems from. Maybe include radio buttons to force the user to think about it?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259789 by krileon
You don't specify the unit. Plain integer is pixels. % is percentage. So 100 is 100 pixels and 100% is 100 percent. The description of each input explains this to you and provides examples. If it's left empty it falls back to 400 width and 200 height.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon