Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#5149] T&C

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 2 months ago #259808 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic T&C
No one is an idiot. We just need the appropriate details when an issue is reported. We take all issues seriously and want to fix them as quickly as possible. Especially if there's a bug in CB it self.

Specifically in this case it was adding the CSS width/height to the div around the terms and conditions, but without a unit this doesn't work. To workaround the issue you can append the unit (e.g. 400px). Have already fixed for next build as well so you won't need to append the pixel unit to numeric width/height values.

Hope you have a great weekends has well :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• marketsetc
  • marketsetc
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #260366 by marketsetc
Replied by marketsetc on topic T&C
This issue isn't quite resolved for me. I have the latest builds but, during registration (PLEASE see my cookie issue too), the whole T&C displays.

[edit]: Does seem to be working at the moment.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by marketsetc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon