Bug in CB connect

8 years 5 months ago #273601 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Bug in CB connect
I tried folowing

Disabled the update logger
Deleted the fbuser_id number on my website profile in backend
Closed the browser
Opened new browser
Pressed the "Sign in with facebook" button - got the error: "The authorization state is either invalid or has been used." - What does that mean ?? Makes no sense to ordinary user??
Closed the browser
Opened new browser
Logged in with my normal username and password
Pressed the "Link with Facebook" button - Got the error: "The authorization state is either invalid or has been used." !!

It does not work!

I have PM'ed you a login

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #273626 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug in CB connect

The authorization state is either invalid or has been used.

That's likely a caching issue. It means the access token has already been used. Refreshing the page should generate a new one. What browser are you using? I was unable to confirm this issue in Chrome using your site. If refreshing does not work please try clearing your browsers cookies.

CB Connect is working perfectly fine for me using my Facebook account on your site. There however does appear to be an issue with the pending approval message not displaying. Disable Approval within CB Connect > Parameters > Facebook > Registration then see if your registration completes fine as you currently have approval enabled, but the pending approval message is not showing after registration completes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #273641 by rbuelund
I use the latest firefox - and it does help to press F5 after logging out - but if I just close the browser and open it again F5 does not help! Please try it out with Firefox. Login with Facebook - sign out - and try to login again - this is a problem!

Edit - same problem in Microsoft Edge - the error message appears more or less randomly upon logging in after logout.

Also - I need the pending approval message to be shown - as only certain users are allowed access to the site - so will this be fixed ?

8 years 5 months ago #273644 by rbuelund
By the way - just finished the danish translation of CB connect at Transifex - where can the users download this ?

8 years 5 months ago #273653 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Bug in CB connect

rbuelund wrote: By the way - just finished the danish translation of CB connect at Transifex - where can the users download this ?

Every Monday we grab all 70%+ translated projects and push them to new language plugins that are accessible from our Downloads-> Languages page.

8 years 5 months ago #273681 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug in CB connect

I use the latest firefox - and it does help to press F5 after logging out - but if I just close the browser and open it again F5 does not help! Please try it out with Firefox. Login with Facebook - sign out - and try to login again - this is a problem!

Edit - same problem in Microsoft Edge - the error message appears more or less randomly upon logging in after logout.

There's no fixing closing the browser and letting the tab restore as that's caching behavior. Issue with repeat login, logout, then login in same session is probably a authorization token caching issue. This issue maybe in HybridAuth it self. Will investigate further to see if there could be a problem.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5612

Also - I need the pending approval message to be shown - as only certain users are allowed access to the site - so will this be fixed ?

Switch to English so the Default language is loaded then see if issue persists. I'm not sure why the pending approval message is completely missing. Have added a bug ticket to investigate further as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5611

This could be a conflict on your install. I'm unsure at this time. At this time I've no fixes or workarounds to propose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds