Bug in CB connect

8 years 6 months ago #273503 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Bug in CB connect
And.. beta 4 does not work. I login to Facebook account - get redirected with email and name field prefilled. Fill out the other required fields and press register. I get an email confirmaition request (Although I have set this to NO in CB connect ??) - I confirm, and I activate the account as I have set this to Yes. When I now try to login with facebook it says "Your Facebook sign up is incomplete. Please complete the following." - But when I view the profile in baqckend the fields ARE filled - but the fb_userid is not ??!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #273504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug in CB connect
You can't skip confirmation if you're using pre-filled. All pre-filled does is pre-fill registration fields with their social site data. It however should link their Facebook ID. Please try single sign on and see if Facebook ID still isn't linking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #273505 by rbuelund
With single sign-on this happens:

I use the button "Sign up with Facebook" and get this Error message: "Failed to login with Facebook account. Error:"
The acount is created and the fb_userid is there

When I then try to use the Sign on button again I get this error: "Failed to login with Facebook account. Error: Your account has not beeen verified yet!"- The last part is translated from danish.

That is correct because I want to verify the user as an admin - but that is not stated anywhere to the user - the messages are not correct/confusing.

After verifrying the user - the user cannot login with Facebook.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #273520 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration during testing to expose any errors. Ensure only as instructed below is configured and absolutely nothing else (if necessary uninstall CB Connect to reset its defaults). This is to ensure there's no configuration issues (users tend to break it with field mapping).

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x#263227

Also ensure you absolutely meet the strict requirements outlined below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x#263226

If issue still persists then please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #273528 by rbuelund
I've sent you a mail with the debug info

8 years 5 months ago #273590 by krileon
Disable CB Profile Update Logger to get rid of the array notice. Then see if issue persists. If it does there's nothing more I can suggest without backend super administrator login credentials to investigate the issue further.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds