[#6253] Progress field and CB Conditional

7 years 5 months ago #287314 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Ok, issue is in CB Conditional it self. Should have fixed for a new build tonight or tomorrow.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5783

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287339 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Hi, I am not sur because of my English : You are currently working on the debug and you keep us informed when it is ready?

7 years 5 months ago #287356 by krileon
It's already fixed and a build with the fix should be released later today or early tomorrow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #287454 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Hello, the new version is it ready ?
What is the link to download?

7 years 4 months ago #287468 by krileon
Yes, the new version is available. You should see it from the version checker in CB > Plugin Management or the releases page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/releases

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289016 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Hi, it seems that the problem still exists.
Progress in the field are displayed as well as fill in the fields to which the user can not access because hidden by conditional.
The problem occurs if you have conditioned an entire tab. Then fields of the hiding-tab are visible progress in the field

CB version: 2.0.15+build.2016.12.15.23.46.28.564cb4824
CB Progress Field version: 3.0.5+build.2016.06.23.02.07.22.947624ae9
CB Conditional version: 4.0.7+build.2016.12.05.23.37.29.2c1ebf852

Thanks for support

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn