[#6253] Progress field and CB Conditional

7 years 4 months ago #289046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Was able to confirm. It's due to static tab conditions or tab conditions with field formatting of none not being checked in field edit like they are in field display. Have added a bug ticket and was able to fix for next build for today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6350

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296040 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
I have again and again the same problem with cb conditional and cbprogress field.
And all your newer versions do not solve the problem. But you say it works ...
Cb conditional and cb Progress Field not working or you have to explain who to set better on my website may be.

——>I have fields that are hidden when a radio field is on "NO"

Field Granny nanny : YES or NO
If NO this fields are hidden :
- cb_type_garde
- cb_dispo_nounou
- cb_jours_besoin
- cb_loge_sur_place

So cb conditional work fine : At registration and edition the fiels are hidden.
But Cb progress field continue to consider all the time this fields are not complete….
Can you please help me….
Maybe cb conditional It does not have the right parameters. See screenshot.
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296043 by krileon
You're using "conditional others", which isn't as reliable as "conditional self". I was able to confirm your issue when using "conditional others". It however works perfectly fine when using "conditional self". Please note in next major CB Conditional release "conditional others" will be removed and migrated to "conditional self" usages as it's just not as reliable (it tries to modify field access earlier in the API calls, which doesn't always work well with other plugins).

Have added a bug ticket to see if I can fix conditional others case not working with progress field. Could be an issue in CB Conditional it self, but not sure yet.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6717

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296047 by julie.prod.web
I forgot to tell , all my fields are settings with "conditional self" too...
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #296048 by krileon
Your screenshots are using "conditional others". In addition to this you appear to be conditioning the same fields twice. You can not condition a field more than once. Those conditions will fight for control. Do not use 2 conditions to handle YES/NO scenario. A condition will always reverse it self if it fails. So if you've a condition checking for Yes and it's No then whatever you set it to do will reverse (e.g. if set to Hide on Yes then it will Show on No automatically).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 8 months ago #296049 by julie.prod.web
Okay, I'll clean and see if it works

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn