[#6253] Progress field and CB Conditional

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296052 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
I have clean. That's not working.
See screenshot.
- "cb_nounou_ouinon" is the radio field with YES or NO : there is not conditional settings.
- "cb_type_garde" is setting to be hide (that's working) but cb progress field continues to consider it as empty

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #296054 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
You are conditioning the same field twice. See my previous reply regarding why this is a problem. Your first condition is showing the field if the value is _UE_YES. If it is not it's being hidden. Your second condition is hiding the field if it's _UE_NO and if it's not it's being shown. They're conflicting with each other. This isn't too much of a problem for the edit view as the jQuery will typically only apply the last condition applied, but for API cases it's going to be a problem. Again, you can not configure the same field twice unless the different conditions are for specific views (e.g. 1 for profile edit and 1 for profile view).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296060 by krileon
Unfortunately this is not fixable in the case of "conditional others". Reasons why are outlined in the forge ticket. This will be a non-issue in a future CB Conditional release since "conditional others" will be removed. I highly suggest only using "conditional self" where possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #296062 by julie.prod.web
I configured everything as you told me : just one parameter in conditional self.
But it still does not work ...
I try with just _UE_YES then just _UE_NO...
Doesn't work...

6 years 8 months ago #296063 by krileon
How are you verifying it doesn't work? Enable the display of the complete and incomplete checklist within the progress fields parameters. A field conditioned to hide should not be visible in that checklist and also won't be calculated in the % complete. This all works fine in my tests with "conditional self" assuming the field is being conditioned properly (only once).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #296068 by julie.prod.web
Yes it is with this method that I check. And I set everything like you said.
Can you have a look ?
Normally you have already my admin acess and you can check here :
[REMOVED]

Fields Radio "cb_nounou_ouinon" is on Service Tab.
Fields hidden are :
- cb_type_garde
- cb_dispo_nounou
- cb_jours_besoin
- cb_loge_sur_place

[MOD EDIT]: Please do not post credentials here. These forums are completely public. Please delete or change the credentials you provided in this post.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn