[#6315] Problem with registration

7 years 4 months ago #288229 by AchLive
Replied by AchLive on topic Problem with registration
Perhaps the problem is the same as written here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288264 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with registration
Have reviewed your install. It appears to be due to the fields being set to Read Only. The API that's trying to grab the field value to use against condition testing is failing due "Can Edit" internal check which basically checks if the edit view of a field even outputs anything to determine if it needs to bother conditioning it. Have added a bug ticket and will have to investigate further on how to better handle this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6315

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn