[#4343] CB Privacy Plugin not showing "User" Option

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #236431 by nhtim
I have the CB Privacy Plugin v2.1.0 on my J2.5.16 site with CB 1.9 and CSubs 3.0.0 and although I have all 3 possibilities enabled (Public, Users & Private), you can only select from Public or Private when editing information in the Users Profile. Is there something I am missing here?

Tim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #236443 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Privacy Plugin not showing "User" Option

I have the CB Privacy Plugin v2.1.0

Latest release is 3.1.0, please upgrade and confirm if issue persists. If it does ensure you've the Users privacy setting globally enabled within CB Privacy > Config.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #236450 by nhtim
I have installed v3.1.0 with no change. The "Users" privacy setting had been and still is enabled.

10 years 6 months ago #236452 by mapache64
Replied by mapache64 on topic CB Privacy Plugin not showing "User" Option
Hi,

I am working on the same issue. In the profiles it is working, but not in lists. Is that at your site the same?
I still have too no solution…
Any idea whats going wrong?
greetings
Mapache

10 years 6 months ago #236453 by nhtim

mapache64 wrote: Hi,

I am working on the same issue. In the profiles it is working, but not in lists. Is that at your site the same?
I still have too no solution…
Any idea whats going wrong?
greetings
Mapache

As an Admin, I can not even set Privacy to "Users" in Profiles from with Front or Back End. On my site the Users need to be able to define how they want their information displayed in a list. It was working on the old J1.5 version of the website, but since it was rebuilt in J2.5 I have not been able to get this function to work.

10 years 6 months ago #236455 by mapache64
Replied by mapache64 on topic CB Privacy Plugin not showing "User" Option
You know there is in the fields-settings the possibility to decide: "normal cb settings", "user can control (what meant, that user AND moderator can)" or "(only) moderator can control"… if it is on normal cb settings the pulldown-Button isn't shown.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn