[SOLVED] How can admin manually subscribe a user to a plan?

12 years 3 months ago #189221 by nant

musiczineguy wrote: This is a very helpful thread.. I now understand how to manually subscribe a user to a plan. I have one additional question however.

Is there a way to manually change the start and end date for a subscription plan? I am currently converting an organization from a manual membership plan to using CBSubs online. Fortunately it's time for most of the club members to renew their memberships, so I don't have to worry about everybody having issues with existing memberships. But some of the users who will be registering on the site will already have membership that has not expired yet. For instance, one user I just manually set up as a test has a membership that is good from 12/10/11 to 12/10/12, however on the site that person is good from 1/25/12 to 1/25/13.

I'd like to be able to set the term manually for the year to begin on 12/10/11 and end on 12/10/12 so there will not be a membership lapse.

Thanks for any insight you can provide. Great product so far!!!

Sounds like you need to use the CBSubs import facility (please look it up in documentation).

If you have further issues please start new thread.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189292 by musiczineguy
This is exactly the answer I needed, thank you. I knew I would suffer for skipping ahead in the documentation!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn