[SOLVED] CBSubs invoices for single payments using the offline engine

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285604 by D1on
Hi,

Beat had mentioned in another post that "CBSubs can issue invoices for single payments using the Offline engine".

Can you please let me know how this is done as we need to be able to manually generate and print proforma invoices for members that have not renewed their membership via CBSubs.

Thank you,

Dion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285628 by krileon
Navigate to a users profile as a moderator then go through the subscribe process on their behalf and be sure to use the offline gateway when doing so. This will generate a normal and valid frontend invoice. There is no way to do this from backend at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285669 by D1on
Hi Kyle,

How can you find expired members from the front end lists when you can't even sort or filter members by their CBSubs subscription or if their CBSubs subscription has expired?

We have hundreds of members per website and need to easily find expired members so we can create proforma invoices for them.

Can you please let me know how we can quickly find and list all expired CBSubs members to be able to create proforma invoices for them?

Can you please also work on making invoices to be able to be created from the backend as it's much easier to find expired members from the CBSubs Subscription page.

Thanks you,

Dion.

7 years 7 months ago #285702 by krileon

How can you find expired members from the front end lists when you can't even sort or filter members by their CBSubs subscription or if their CBSubs subscription has expired?

You can create a Userlist that has an Advanced Filter to reduce the list down to expired users. This is done with a custom query. Examples as follows.

Active Plans:
( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`status` = 'A' ) >= 1 )

Expired Plans:
( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`status` = 'X' ) >= 1 )

The first one displays a list of users with at least 1 active plan. The second displays a list of users with at least 1 expired plan. It can be extended further to be specific to a certain plain id, etc.. Review the _cbsubs_subscriptions table for its table structure.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285834 by D1on
Hi Kyle,

That did the trick, but how can we also add "cb_branch_code" = "NSW" to the Advanced Filter for the Expired CBSubs user list?

Thanks,

Dion.

7 years 7 months ago #285850 by krileon
You'd just add it to the query with an AND statement. So after that query you'd have the below for example.

AND ue.`cb_branch_code` = 'NSW'

So for example you could have the below.

( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`status` = 'A' ) >= 1 ) AND ue.`cb_branch_code` = 'NSW'

The _users table is aliased as "u" and the _comprofiler table is aliased as "ue".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn