Problem with Quickpay gateway

2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #327600 by rbuelund
Problem with Quickpay gateway was created by rbuelund
I need to be able to set another payment method than only 3d-creditcard in the Quickpay plugin:
if ( $this->getAccountParam( 'psp_3d_secure' ) ) {
		$requestParams['payment_methods']				=	'3d-creditcard,mobilepay';
}

I need as above to also be able to set mobilepay - which is the danish prefered payment method. Could this be a field in the Quickpay plugin settings ?? We need this pretty urgent in Denmark, so that I do not have to hardcode this every time there is an update to the plugin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #327602 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with Quickpay gateway
We only set payment_methods to payment methods we've tested. Is mobilepay working fine for you? If so we can use that as confirmation that it works and implement a parameter to toggle mobilepay payment_methods on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 3 months ago #327604 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic Problem with Quickpay gateway
It works indeed here in Denmark - you can see the supported methods here:

learn.quickpay.net/tech-talk/appendixes/payment-methods/

and here

learn.quickpay.net/helpdesk/en/articles/paymentmethods/

But 3d-creditcard, mobilepay and maybe also paypal would be good be able to toggle in the settings.

2 years 3 months ago #327607 by krileon
I know they've more supported methods now, but my point was we take an effort to only implement what we've actually tested and confirmed working. Since you've confirmed that works I'll take your word for it and review adding support for selecting mobilepay as an additional payment method. Have made a note in existing feature ticket below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8497

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #327971 by krileon
This is now implemented in latest CBSubs build release. The payment methods can now be entirely customized using a text input so you can specify any payment method rules you need as per their documentation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn