ysva's CB Custom Profile's [Tips and Tricks]

17 years 1 month ago #34791 by ford
Thanks for the tip egarding the direct link to a specific tab. This is just what I was looking for!

Cheers

Ford :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 weeks ago #35439 by mblue
Any new solution?

17 years 3 weeks ago #35466 by dexter_deluxe
Replied by dexter_deluxe on topic Re:ysva's CB Custom Profile's [Tips and Tricks]
still waiting to display the age data in a field... would also be great to show it in userlist...

plz help me!

16 years 8 months ago #42975 by webbydeb
Okay, forgive me if this has been given, but I simply can't find it...
I want to have an 'email member' link shown on the right, below the 'last visit' line, not in the Menu tab. No matter how many times I put the jim plugin into the right, it doesn't show! Anybody have a clue how to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Deb - web goddess
enclavewest.com - adarkdesire.com

15 years 7 months ago #75207 by Crunkedout
Replied by Crunkedout on topic Re:ysva's Tips&Tricks - CB Custom Profile's
thanks alot I've actually use a few of these. 'Preciate much! ;)

15 years 7 months ago #75208 by ysva
woa, haven't seen this thread in aaaages. :laugh:
I wrote all this stuff when I was just beginning, so if you need any hacks now: I can give you the really really really big stuff :P like adding more pages to a profile, combining the report system of a forum to the one of CB, applying a watermark to the avatar if the watermark plugin doesn't work for you, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. I wanted to finish this thread but noticed that the young group of 'hackers' such as me all changed to creating commercial plugins that didn't have anything to do with hacks or whatever. Such a shame to leave it all to the original makers.

btw: I think I made some promisses in this thread but never fullfilled them, if anyone still has need for them just send me an email: contact[!@!]ysva.nl or reply to this thread (I'm subscribed)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn