CB Profile Gallery | tumbnail lightbox problem

15 years 5 months ago #79538 by keith@riseup.net
Replied by keith@riseup.net on topic Re:CB Profile Gallery | tumbnail lightbox problem
We've ran into the same lightbox issue for the cb profile gallery for over 5 months - and as of yet, have not been able to resolve it.

I've downloaded the suggested zip file. I would greatly appreciate further specific directions to resolve this issue.

We run a not-for-profit community arts website. Due to this error, we currently have the profile gallery set to display the images in a new window. By doing so, we've lost the wonderful feature of being able to slideshow through someone's work. This is quite an important feature for our community.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,

Keith

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #80689 by deathline11
Replied by deathline11 on topic Re:CB Profile Gallery | tumbnail lightbox problem
hallo all

i fix the probleem im sorry my engelish is not so good,
but i did find the probleem.

1. go to your ftp directory/your domain/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/

2. delet the map ( JS )
3. download this one www.feeltheshit.com/downloads/js.rar
4. replace it vollah :D and it works..

i hoop u people glad now haha :d :P hopeling it works also for u all.

got other probleem now.
when i upload the file, when finish with uploading u see a picture but not the whole picture,,,
some one idea's with this one?

Post edited by: deathline11, at: 2008/11/26 20:22

15 years 4 months ago #81139 by vietanhbk
Hello, I have error too when I install lightbox login (it use lightbox too). When I uninstall Lightbox login, My Cb Garelly have no error.
you try to Uninstall many Module use lightbox, maybe CB Gallery work.
Hop this help U
(My English is not good, If U understand send me Email at add ngocanh@vnpt.com.vn, I try write again) :P

15 years 4 months ago #82346 by dodimir
deathline11 wrote:

hallo all

i fix the probleem im sorry my engelish is not so good,
but i did find the probleem.

1. go to your ftp directory/your domain/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbprofilegallery/

2. delet the map ( JS )
3. download this one www.feeltheshit.com/downloads/js.rar
4. replace it vollah :D and it works..

i hoop u people glad now haha :d :P hopeling it works also for u all.

got other probleem now.
when i upload the file, when finish with uploading u see a picture but not the whole picture,,,
some one idea's with this one?

Post edited by: deathline11, at: 2008/11/26 20:22

I tried this but still the same problem. And btw, I see blank white window even when not using lightbox but default preview...

Post edited by: dodimir, at: 2008/12/14 16:41

15 years 4 months ago #83373 by Pema
Hello friends,

I too had same problems with the CB Profile Gallery Plugin thumbnail lightbox. But I tried till I successfully solved the issue.

I am not sure whether the process and structure is right, but it works fine in all major browsers!

I took the following steps:

1. Downloaded the latest slimbox and mootools version from code.google.com/p/slimbox/downloads/list
2. Copied the necessary folders including CSS into a new direcctory in the root folder with a new name.
3. Inserted these two lines in the <head></head> of the template:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/mootools.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/slimbox.js"></script>
(the source file URL can differ according to your choice)

VOILA, the thumbnails in the gallery tab is perfectly working!!!

Hope this would help other who had similar problems wihtout any real solutions till date!

Pema

15 years 3 months ago #84129 by gregpill
Pema wrote:

Hope this would help other who had similar problems wihtout any real solutions till date!

30 minutes of searching & reading until I found this thread. Implementing Pema's solution took under a minute, and resolved our white block lightbox issue immediately.

Thank you Pema - you saved a lot of sleep for us!
Karma given as due.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn