Joomlawiki login

15 years 10 months ago #64636 by iamalive
Joomlawiki login was created by iamalive
Hi

I've integrated CB and joomlawiki in a site.

As part of the configuration of joomlawiki, there is a line marked:

Login component

and the default it places in that field is ;

index.php?option=com_login&task=login

Can anyone tell me what to replace that with, so that it copes with the cb login module? Thanks for any help.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #64688 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Joomlawiki login
very quickest is to take a look at CB login module source, or use a POST inspecting extension for firefox.

CB library has now in $_CB_framework->login() function which can be called in PHP too to login.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #65281 by abchrist
Replied by abchrist on topic Re:Joomlawiki login
To iamalive!

I've the same problem but I have no expirence in PHP programing, so if you are able to get it to work, i'll like to get a copy of your hack.

Any help are welcome!

15 years 10 months ago #65285 by iamalive
Replied by iamalive on topic Re:Joomlawiki login
Hi

just replace it with:

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login

and that'll do the trick

Regards

15 years 10 months ago #66131 by axiom7
Replied by axiom7 on topic Re:Joomlawiki login
I cannot get this to work. Perhaps it has to do with my use of Search Engine Friendly URLs? But even in the back end - I am logged in as admin. Go to Configuration for MamboWiki (the SpecialPages) and it says I am NOT logged in and the "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login" does not work. I am using joomla! 1.0.13. The joomlawiki people say you cannot use it with Community Builder. See www.joomlawiki.org/index.php?option=com_joomlawiki&show_page=5&allowanonymoususers=0&show_pageheading=1&page=Community_builder

15 years 10 months ago #66134 by axiom7
Replied by axiom7 on topic Re:Joomlawiki login
I guess the real issue is that joomlawiki does not acknowledge a user is logged in when using cb login. I think that's the bottom line. Has anyone gotten these two extensions to "talk"?

Thanks.
Susan

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn