Missing "firstname and lastname"

15 years 9 months ago #68203 by tofari
Replied by tofari on topic Re:Missing
I am still experienceing the problem with missing fields and I would be greatful for assistance...

Best regards

Post edited by: tofari, at: 2008/07/13 22:56

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #71665 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Missing
As just PMed, as this can be of use to other joomlapolitans, I'm repeating this here:

If your first installation of CB is very old, means before CB 1.0 RC 2 (yes one dot ZERO RC 2), then you should not use expert upgrade to upgrade from whatever you had before (e.g. CB 1.1) to CB 1.2 RC 2, but use the normal installer.

If you upgraded with expert install, and have those problems, it's most probably that your tabs are not corresponding to CB 1.0 RC 2 and following assignments for id->pluginclass matches in jos_comprofiler_tabs.

In that case:

1) backup your site including database, and a printout of the fields and tabs management backend
2) save ueconfig.php
3) uninstall CB
4) install CB 1.2 RC 2 the normal way using joomla/mambo installer
5) restore the ueconfig.php file
6) reinstall the other plugins you had (without uninstalling the previous ones so settings are kept)
7) check that the fields are on the right tabs. Move as appropriate if needed.

And then your site should be working again fine :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn