problems after 1.5.7 upgrade

15 years 7 months ago #74321 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
lsvf wrote:

Bummer. I have disabled cb and installed the joomla suite user component (joomlasuite.com). It works fine. I needed cb for the extra fields in the registration form so JSuser will be okay for this site. However, I do have a few other sites that I need cb for. I hope we can get it to work with 1.5.7 as we need to upgrade for security reasons.

Well I am using CB 1.2 RC2 on my Joomla 1.5.7 site with no problems....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #74323 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
same here... no problems with 1.5.7 upgraded from 1.5.6 and CB RC2.
:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 7 months ago #74326 by lsvf
Replied by lsvf on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
nant wrote:

lsvf wrote:

Bummer. I have disabled cb and installed the joomla suite user component (joomlasuite.com). It works fine. I needed cb for the extra fields in the registration form so Juser will be okay for this site. However, I do have a few other sites that I need cb for. I hope we can get it to work with 1.5.7 as we need to upgrade for security reasons.

I understand -- it's wierd, actually. I installed it on another site (same server) and it works just fine. But, on this one site that uses php4 cb registration doesn't work at all even though I have followed the advice on joomla.org. I will let it go for now that I have juser working on that site.

Thanks everyone!

L.

15 years 7 months ago #74352 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
lsvf wrote:

nant wrote:

lsvf wrote:

Bummer. I have disabled cb and installed the joomla suite user component (joomlasuite.com). It works fine. I needed cb for the extra fields in the registration form so Juser will be okay for this site. However, I do have a few other sites that I need cb for. I hope we can get it to work with 1.5.7 as we need to upgrade for security reasons.

I understand -- it's wierd, actually. I installed it on another site (same server) and it works just fine. But, on this one site that uses php4 cb registration doesn't work at all even though I have followed the advice on joomla.org. I will let it go for now that I have juser working on that site.

Thanks everyone!

L.

Well, we would need more information to begin proper investigations ...

perhaps checking the error logs and reporting back findings would help ...

15 years 7 months ago #74365 by Camino
Replied by Camino on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
I just upgraded to 1.5.7

I discovered one problem: When a user is logging out the following appears:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /joomla/libraries/joomla/environment/uri.php on line 675

Can anybody reproduce this or has a solution?

Additional Comment: Just upgraded to PHP5 and now it is working properly!

Post edited by: Camino, at: 2008/09/15 12:57

15 years 6 months ago #77870 by ausbod
Replied by ausbod on topic Re:problems after 1.5.7 upgrade
I just install RC3 on Joomla 1.5.7 and am receiving the error "You must log in first" whenever a new user attempts to register.

The user is not created.

Has anyone resolved this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn