Boostraping our way to CB 2.0

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #210512 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0
Nice one. Did not expect to see a new appearance/template until CB2.0 release.

Little wish & request:
Would be nice to see some more content on the demo profiles. A lot of the tabs are empty.
Maybe you can add some screenshots in a profile gallery. Views from logged-in users and what they are going to see... i.e. edit/delete stuff, icons etc.

I am excited!

EDIT ;-)
.tab-pane > .tab-row > .tab {
background-color: #F8F8F8 !important;
border-bottom: none !important;
}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #210581 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0
Looks great! :cheer: The only thing I didn't like is the blank appearance of the tab (around the titles of each tab). But I suppose with a little css I could fix that up in a jiffy. :)

Anyways, glad to see CB continuing to go in a good direction. I knew there was a reason I decided to stick with CB back in 2008. Way to go!

11 years 7 months ago #210619 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0
Congratulations to this awsome enhancement.
Long needed to have a coherent design scheme.

Mamy user will now appeal even more to CB since design is a strong selling point!

Since I work with a user grid it would be awsome to have this as a template option.
Also (as already suggested) rounded and edged corners as an option would be cool.

Ones again thank you guys for your hard and consistent work!

11 years 7 months ago #210708 by darb
Replied by darb on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0

"The only thing who always missing to CB was a real nice graphic/template..now this problem seem to solved."

Agree.

Jumping from CB to the other user profile system Jsocial and now finally ? thinking of returning to CB again?

This new bootstrap design is easy to understand and this improved new "design feeling" is maybe the most important thing for getting many new users for a user community web site so the end user got the right attractive feeling for it from the beginning.

And there is a lot to learn from ie Facebook how workflows, design and which features to use and what way..Facebook always test their new functionality for 3 months before they go into production and Wordpress had a long term user interface team to build their design.

Looking great!

11 years 7 months ago #210719 by herzenssache
Replied by herzenssache on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0
Hi guys,

you have done an amazing job! Thank you so much for that. We implemented it today and I have to say: love it!

Keep up the good work, glad to be a paid member,

thank you,
Matthias

11 years 7 months ago #210721 by prospera
Replied by prospera on topic Re: Boostraping our way to CB 2.0
Why don't you guys also include it in the Add Ons also? Would love to test it on my site.
Keep up the good work B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn