SEO Everything!

7 years 4 months ago #289179 by krileon
SEO Everything! was created by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #289180 by ricco1
Replied by ricco1 on topic SEO Everything!
What about CBSubs urls?

7 years 2 months ago #289187 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SEO Everything!
Plugins will be getting SEO URLs as well since our router includes a trigger for them to do so now. GJ will be the first plugin to utilize this in GJ 3.1.0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290373 by Cypher666
Replied by Cypher666 on topic SEO Everything!
Hi,

nice to see, that the router is now more sef-ready.
But now, the Profile URLs have the profile ID in it's name.

Old: /profile/userdetails?uid=43

New: /profile/43-demouser

Joomla 3.6.5
CB 2.1.1
SEF ON
Still PHP 5.4.4.5 :-/
Standard htacess . Joomla SEF ON
URL REWRITE active

Any idea what to do, to eleminate the profile id in the url?

Thank you in advance for your quick answer.

EDIT: The ID appears in user-lists.
I have also access to the url without the id

Also working: /profile/demouser

Now. How to eleminate the urls with IDs in the list? :)

7 years 1 month ago #290401 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic SEO Everything!
The URLs will only have an id if the Profile URL isn't alias safe. "demouser" is certainly alias safe unless there's a space in it somewhere or the Profile URL (alias) field has an invalid value for some reason. Ensure your install is completely up to date as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher666

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn