Install from Web

6 years 8 months ago #295820 by krileon
Install from Web was created by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #295821 by bbains
Replied by bbains on topic Install from Web
What version of CB does this work with?

6 years 8 months ago #295822 by sysopcrew
Replied by sysopcrew on topic Install from Web
This is for the 2017.07.24 nightly build of Community Builder 2.1.2 (I installed it over my existing CB 2.1.2).

I see the Install from Web in CB->Plug-in Management->Install CB Plugin, but I get this error:

Failed to access install from web data at www.joomlapolis.com/ from your browser. Please check your internet connection or any browser-side Request Policy setting and retry.

I am currently logged into Joomlapolis. For what it's worth, my site has SSL.

--
David Riviera
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #295825 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web

What version of CB does this work with?

The latest nightly build as well as soon to be released CB 2.1.3.

I see the Install from Web in CB->Plug-in Management->Install CB Plugin, but I get this error:

As the error states your browser is blocking the HTTP request. Review your browser settings or any privacy based browser extensions to see if they're blocking cross domain HTTP requests (these are allowed for jsonp requests, which the install from web is). Press F12 to open your browsers developer console then select the Console tab for details as your extension may explain there why it was blocked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295832 by sysopcrew
I'm using a standard Chrome install (just updated to Chrome 60) on Windows, and turned off all extensions. Console shows this:

jquery-2.2.4.min.js?v=00efe8c55fdbc2c3:3 GET www.joomlapolis.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpackagebuilder&action=web&format=raw&callback=jQuery22407138006715193475_1501084130228&domain=https%3A%2F%2Fmetroskywarn.org&_=1501084130229 403 (Forbidden)

--
David Riviera

6 years 8 months ago #295834 by sysopcrew
To my knowledge, I have no privacy plugins or extensions that would block this. Javascript is enabled. I allowed pop-ups.

Basic Firefox returns the same 403 error.

--
David Riviera

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn