Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!

7 months 2 weeks ago #335075 by huguesmarcil
Replied by huguesmarcil on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
Sorry I have changed it to [cb:if menu_id="240"]The current menu item is Itemid 240[/cb:if] from what is noted in the body html tag: itemid-240.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #335078 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
Ok, and that's not working for you? or is it now working since changing it?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 3 weeks ago #335257 by huguesmarcil
Replied by huguesmarcil on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
Hello,
It is not working. In fact I made no change as I wrote itemid 240 since the first time.
Thank you!

6 months 3 weeks ago #335267 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile Layouts, Joomla Fields, and more!
I don't know what more to suggest. That functionality is built into CB substitutions. It's not specific to layouts. You can see it working fine in my test below.

This is with the following.
[cb:if menu_id="112"]Menu ID is 112[/cb:if]

You can see the Itemid is 112 in the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn