Error on Plugins after update

15 years 6 months ago #76588 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
OK I installed the CB module and all plugins like in the readme again. It works so far but still can not re-install the cb_profileflags_1.0.7. Getting still the DB Error:

[code:1]
SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry 'None' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_flags_us_states` (`Location`, `Flag`) VALUES ('None','none.gif'), ('Alabama','Alabama.gif'), ('Alaska','Alaska.gif'), ('American Samoa','AmericanSamoa.gif'), ('Arizona','Arizona.gif'), ('Arkansas','Arkansas.gif'), ('California','California.gif'), ('Colorado','Colorado.gif'), ('Connecticut','Connecticut.gif'), ('Delaware','Delaware.gif'), ('District Of Columbia','DistrictOfColumbia.gif'), ('Florida','Florida.gif'), ('Georgia','Georgia.gif'), ('Guam','Guam.gif'), ('Hawaii','Hawaii.gif'), ('Idaho','Idaho.gif'), ('Illinois','Illinois.gif'), ('Indiana','Indiana.gif'), ('Iowa','Iowa.gif'), ('Kansas','Kansas.gif'), ('Kentucky','Kentucky.gif'), ('Louisana','Louisana.gif'), ('Maine','Maine.gif'), ('Maryland','Maryland.gif'), ('Massachusetts','Massachusetts.gif'), ('Michigan','Michigan.gif'), ('Minnesota','Minnesota.gif'), ('Mississippi','Mississippi.gif'), ('Missouri','Missouri.gif'), ('Montana','Montana.gif'), ('Nebraska','Nebraska.gif'), ('Nevada','Nevada.gif'), ('New Hampshire','NewHampshire.gif'), ('New Jersey','NewJersey.gif'), ('New Mexico','NewMexico.gif'), ('New York','NewYork.gif'), ('North Carolina','NorthCarolina.gif'), ('North Dakota','NorthDakota.gif'), ('Ohio','Ohio.gif'), ('Oklahoma','Oklahoma.gif'), ('Oregon','Oregon.gif'), ('Pennsylvania','Pennsylvania.gif'), ('Puerto Rico','PuertoRico.gif'), ('Rhode Island','RhodeIsland.gif'), ('South Carolina','SouthCarolina.gif'), ('South Dakota','SouthDakota.gif'), ('Tennessee','Tennessee.gif'), ('Texas','Texas.gif'), ('U.S. Virgin Islands','USVirginIslands.gif'), ('Utah','Utah.gif'), ('Vermont','Vermont.gif'), ('Virginia','Virginia.gif'), ('Washington','Washington.gif'), ('West Virginia','WestVirginia.gif'), ('Wisconsin','Wisconsin.gif'), ('Wyoming','Wyoming.gif');
SQL =

INSERT INTO `jos_flags_us_states` (`Location`, `Flag`) VALUES
('None','none.gif'),
('Alabama','Alabama.gif'),
('Alaska','Alaska.gif'),
('American Samoa','AmericanSamoa.gif'),
('Arizona','Arizona.gif'),
('Arkansas','Arkansas.gif'),
('California','California.gif'),
('Colorado','Colorado.gif'),
('Connecticut','Connecticut.gif'),
('Delaware','Delaware.gif'),
('District Of Columbia','DistrictOfColumbia.gif'),
('Florida','Florida.gif'),
('Georgia','Georgia.gif'),
('Guam','Guam.gif'),
('Hawaii','Hawaii.gif'),
('Idaho','Idaho.gif'),
('Illinois','Illinois.gif'),
('Indiana','Indiana.gif'),
('Iowa','Iowa.gif'),
('Kansas','Kansas.gif'),
('Kentucky','Kentucky.gif'),
('Louisana','Louisana.gif'),
('Maine','Maine.gif'),
('Maryland','Maryland.gif'),
('Massachusetts','Massachusetts.gif'),
('Michigan','Michigan.gif'),
('Minnesota','Minnesota.gif'),
('Mississippi','Mississippi.gif'),
('Missouri','Missouri.gif'),
('Montana','Montana.gif'),
('Nebraska','Nebraska.gif'),
('Nevada','Nevada.gif'),
('New Hampshire','NewHampshire.gif'),
('New Jersey','NewJersey.gif'),
('New Mexico','NewMexico.gif'),
('New York','NewYork.gif'),
('North Carolina','NorthCarolina.gif'),
('North Dakota','NorthDakota.gif'),
('Ohio','Ohio.gif'),
('Oklahoma','Oklahoma.gif'),
('Oregon','Oregon.gif'),
('Pennsylvania','Pennsylvania.gif'),
('Puerto Rico','PuertoRico.gif'),
('Rhode Island','RhodeIsland.gif'),
('South Carolina','SouthCarolina.gif'),
('South Dakota','SouthDakota.gif'),
('Tennessee','Tennessee.gif'),
('Texas','Texas.gif'),
('U.S. Virgin Islands','USVirginIslands.gif'),
('Utah','Utah.gif'),
('Vermont','Vermont.gif'),
('Virginia','Virginia.gif'),
('Washington','Washington.gif'),
('West Virginia','WestVirginia.gif'),
('Wisconsin','Wisconsin.gif'),
('Wyoming','Wyoming.gif');
[/code:1]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #76611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
That plugin is borked. Either manually upgrade it or scrap the idea of using it.

It says you have duplicate entries. Drop the table using phpmyadmin then reinstall it.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/07 13:43

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 6 months ago #76617 by MADKing
How do I manually upgrade it?

15 years 6 months ago #76631 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
Upload the plugin and let me look at it and I'll see about fixing it. The issue is the XML is set to create a table upon install, but was not set to drop that table upon uninstall.

You need to drop that table manually then you can reinstall the plugin. Your other option is to edit the xml file. Repack the plugin THEN install it and it should work just fine.

Whoever designed it obviously wanted to save the table, but he should've set it to check if the table exists before creating it.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/07 18:46

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 6 months ago #76632 by MADKing
Got it. Thnx

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn