Error on Plugins after update

15 years 7 months ago #76477 by MADKing
Replied by MADKing on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
Great. After I restored my DB I get another error.

Jesus Christ.

Warning: require_once(/home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tabs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 91

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.tabs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 91

There is no cb.tabs.php in any folder of the CB!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #76500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
Doing some digging to try and find the problem.

What joomla version do you have and what is your php version, as well as database version?

This is line 91
[code:1]
@include_once( $langPath . '/' . $lang . '/' . $lang . '.php' );
[/code:1]

Try changing it to:
include_once( $langPath . '/' . $lang . '/' . $lang . '.php' );

Also the cb.tabs you speak of is mentioned on line 78
static $tmpClasses = array( 'cb.html', 'cb.tabs', 'cb.field', 'cb.calendar', 'cb.connection', 'cb.notification' );

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/06 13:44

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #76502 by MADKing
Shit, since I updated I can not get my website run again and I can not find in the whole scripts this cb.tabs.php file!

btw I am using Joomla 1.0.15

Post edited by: MADKing, at: 2008/10/06 14:34

15 years 7 months ago #76503 by MADKing
krileon wrote:

Doing some digging to try and find the problem.

What joomla version do you have and what is your php version, as well as database version?

This is line 91
@include_once( $langPath . '/' . $lang . '/' . $lang . '.php' );

Try changing it to:
include_once( $langPath . '/' . $lang . '/' . $lang . '.php' );

Also the cb.tabs you speak of is mentioned on line 78
static $tmpClasses = array( 'cb.html', 'cb.tabs', 'cb.field', 'cb.calendar', 'cb.connection', 'cb.notification' );

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/06 13:44

I do not think that has anything to do with changing the line in the file plugin.foundation.php, because I updated the CB to RC 3, then it was something with the module cb_profileflags_1.0.7, restored the DB after that and copied the CB 1.2 RC 2 and the cb_profileflags_1.0.7 files.
So it must be something with the CB files that I missed. The DB I restored was the DB which was working 100% with the RC 2.

I really need help with this!

15 years 7 months ago #76504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on Plugins after update
I mention those lines of code and that file because the error being given. Always inspect the location of the error and it'll either allow you to fix it or point you in the right direction.

It appears there's a problem with your core files. They've either been modified or you did not copy them over properly.

Try a fresh install and see what happens. Do not install that plugin this time either.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2008/10/06 15:45

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 7 months ago #76510 by MADKing
Do you mean install the new CB or the whole Joomla??

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn