RC of CB Ajax File Field Plugin for CB 1.2.1 Released for Doc Subscribers

14 years 7 months ago #112006 by nant
bab2on wrote:

and my questions ? did you have an idea ? thanks.

Sounds like your plugin has many mistakes.

I would start a new forum thread in the development area of this forum and give more information about what you are trying to do.

Posting an off-topic question on an ongoing thread is the best way to not get answers.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #112009 by bab2on

14 years 6 months ago #115236 by jokerr
Hi, I have installed the plugin, added the field at registration, it works great, but there has been no /images/com_profiler/field_plugin?? folder created???

Also, when I log in as admin to view a user profile and download their file(resume in this case)there is no option for me to do so.

I am am running joomla 1,5,14 with latest CB release.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Jod.

14 years 5 months ago #117798 by delphijobs
Thanks for the great plug-in. Just what we needed.
some questions
- I have Dutch language installed but the text in the comboboxis not translated. So what constants do I have to add to the language file?

-I expected when I turned the field to readonly that the combobox for changing the uploaded file shouldn't show,but it did. Did I mis interpeted this?
I want to use the field to add files to the profile that are allowed to downloaded only. But now that I write about it, this might not the proper way to archive this since you cannot add a file to the field at the back-end.:)
is it possible to put it on the wishlist?

14 years 5 months ago #117825 by krileon
Read only is tested and working, ensure you're not viewing the frontend of a profile as a moderator/admin.

Adding files via backend is also supported, works in same manner image field does.

Language strings are used for all text of the plugin; add the strings to CB Team Plugins language file. Example as follows:
[code:1]
'Upload new file' => 'Upload',
[/code:1]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124198 by lordbdp
Mandig wrote:

Hi I just have a very simple problem with this plug-in: I can't download it.

When I try to download it I get the file field plugin intead.

Can you please check ?

Thanks. ;)

Same for me I can't find an avalable link to download it :huh:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn