RC of CB Ajax File Field Plugin for CB 1.2.1 Released for Doc Subscribers

14 years 8 months ago #108669 by Mandig
YEP !:P I misread title and thought it was a new release of the txt fieldtype.

Sorry :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #109678 by bab2on
Hi, First Thank sfor this amazing plugin :)

so my problems, i wrote a plugin who using this new fields "file", it's working well bu i notice two minor bugs :

1 - When i uninstall my plugin and re install/publish again (this for making test), the fields file associate to this plugin is blank when i edit them :

For working again (have correct display with all paremeters), i have to uninstall the CB Ajax File Field Plugin an reinstall/publish it again.

2 - When i uninstall my plugin, there is always a tab with his name (but with no plugin associate) if i try to delete this tab i have box error with this wrote :

"mypluginname is being referenced by an existing field and cannot be delete"

i chek it and actually only my fields "file" is always display in the field management not the other ones (who are not display in the admin managment but always present in the database)

when i reinstall my plugin, i have two tabs with my plugin name : one old associate with no plugin and the new one associate to the my plugin... at this moment only i can delete the old table.

Thanks for you support.

Post edited by: bab2on, at: 2009/08/30 19:06
Attachments:

14 years 7 months ago #111962 by Profitweb
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly...

This plugin will allow a user to upload a file & have the file link displayed on their profile? If not, is there something that does this? I need a way for our association members to upload their resumes & display a link to their file.

Thanks!
Kim

14 years 7 months ago #111985 by Profitweb
Nevermind... I have now tried the Ajax File Field Plugin for CB. It works perfectly and just like I wanted it to.

Users are able to upload and display their files on their Profile. I can also include a link to their file (which is their resume) on the Member List.

Thanks!!! This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Dreams do come true! Nice work.

Kim

FYI: This got me to finally purchase a subscription.

14 years 7 months ago #111989 by nant
Profitweb wrote:

Nevermind... I have now tried the Ajax File Field Plugin for CB. It works perfectly and just like I wanted it to.

Users are able to upload and display their files on their Profile. I can also include a link to their file (which is their resume) on the Member List.

Thanks!!! This is EXACTLY what I wanted. Dreams do come true! Nice work.

Kim

FYI: This got me to finally purchase a subscription.

Happy to see you as a doc subscriber.

Your comment just proves that a donation scheme would never support further CB development - people that give money expect something more for their money.

So even though CB is free, people tend to forget that they have in fact downloaded CB for free and are using it.

14 years 7 months ago #112002 by bab2on
and my questions ? did you have an idea ? thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn