Activity Plugin! ???

15 years 3 months ago #84786 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
As you maybe understood from some customers' posts, they already received their CB Super Activity copy!

CB SUPER ACTIVITY is now available here:
www.axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=23

if you want to help in developing the CB Super Activity further, please Donate for the CB Super Activity Plugin
www.axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=23

All who donate, will be contacted with personal email, and their wishlist will be granted first priority! (according to donation)

if you want something more personal, please email me
grvulture at yahoo.com

thank you for all the support!

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
The topic has been locked.
15 years 3 months ago #84797 by boomradio
Replied by boomradio on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
I'am going to buy this module I think, going to like it :D
15 years 3 months ago #84920 by kubbah
Replied by kubbah on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
you WILL like it! it's the unique module permiting you to show people activities, and the developer is working on it and improving each day!
do not hesitate! ;)
15 years 3 months ago #84950 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
I agree that this module is well worth the price. I think my site has improved quite a bit since adding both the regular and especially the Super Activity modules. I feel the site is much more interactive in just a couple days when members can easily the the activity of others.

I also echo kubbah's comments about the work the developer has put into it; all reported bugs and those he found himself were quickly fixed. It can be considered that the "beta" period is almost over as my last installation woked completely as expected.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here
15 years 3 months ago #84952 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
Hello ALL! :)

CB SuperActivity now includes the FINE CB-Plugin "What r u doing?" which lets you enter a status just like in facebook:

...and status updates get displayed in the super activity list:

;)

Not ready for download yet, first I will test it thoroughly and then I will post it in the super-activity forum for the customers, and for others I will post a download link soon.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/
15 years 3 months ago #84954 by kubbah
Replied by kubbah on topic Re:Activity Plugin! ???
will it be ajaxed? If not maybe next step will be introducing some ajaxed features ;)
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds