Same Issue - This profile does not exist ...

15 years 1 month ago #90604 by lightoun
Try to clean cache and cookies

I had the same pb after sitre migration and I have removed cookies and now it works properly B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90609 by battitude
Replied by battitude on topic Re:Same Issue - This profile does not exist ...
lightoun wrote:

I had the same pb after sitre migration and I have removed cookies and now it works properly B)

I will try that but I do not see how that could of been the problem, since I have been having this issue from the first time I ever tried to use CB. But thank you for the advice, and I will give it a try, any other ideas out there if that does not fix the issue?

15 years 1 month ago #90628 by krileon
Not sure, each host has different configurations for their servers. Some are just not designed right at all. Generally it's the lower end budget hosts that cause many problems as they lock down an enumerable amount of functions from usage. Check to ensure your host meets CBs.. AND Joomlas needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #90660 by battitude
It meets all the requirements, I do have to override 2 default settings in the php.ini but that is it, then all is green for the install of joomla. just do not know what else to try, is there a way I can get a php.ini file that is working, so that I can try and use that one, to see if maybe that is the problem, then I could compair the 2 and see if that was the problem?

Stewart

15 years 1 month ago #90711 by battitude
lightoun wrote:

WOW! way to go lightoun, I did clean the cache and cookies, but this did not work at first with IE or Firefox, so I went and downloaded Google Chrome and that came up fine, so it has to be some kind of caching/cookies issue, I was able to VPN into a computer in the US and its IE worked fine with no problems, I wish I would of tried that earlier. Thank you for the suggestion as I may never of tried cleaning out the cache and cookies (as I see no way that that should affect it)(I was wrong). Since my first issue was getting php5 compliant with Joomla in the first place I would like to end this thread with the setup in case anyone else has an issue just getting the install compliant.

ixwebhosting with control panel 8:
I will be using the path /hsphere/local/home/user/example.com

file .htaccess (located in /hsphere/local/home/user/example.com)

AddHandler phpini-cgi .php .htm
Action phpini-cgi /cgi-bin/php5-ini.cgi

file php5-ini.cgi (located in /hsphere/local/home/user/example.com/cgi-bin) (make sure you chmod 755)

#!/bin/sh
exec /hsphere/shared/php5/bin/php-cgi -c /hsphere/local/home/user/example.com/cgi-bin/php.ini

file php.ini (located in /hsphere/local/home/user/example.com/cgi-bin)

register_globals = 0
mbstring.language = neutral
display_errors = 0

Thank you again for all your assistance krileon and lightoun.

This issue is now resolved. I did not see anywhere in the readme files about this issue, but maybe adding that trying to clear your cache may be a good thing :-p

Here is my IE user agent strings
appCodeName: Mozilla
appName: Microsoft Internet Explorer
appMinorVersion: 0
cpuClass: x86
platform: Win32
plugins: undefined opsProfile: null
userProfile: null
systemLanguage: ja
userLanguage: ja
appVersion: 4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; WWTClient2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
userAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; InfoPath.2; WWTClient2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
onLine: true
cookieEnabled: true
mimeTypes: undefined

Thank you one last time for all your help!!!

Stewart

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.823 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn