Same Issue - This profile does not exist ...

15 years 1 month ago #90197 by battitude
Replied by battitude on topic Re:Same Issue - This profile does not exist ...
As a test, I have also tried to install Joomla 1.0.15 and I get the same result. Please guide me on what I could be doing wrong, I am following the readme files to the best of my ability but this is driving me crazy on what the problem may be.

Thank you for your assistance,
Stewart

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 month ago #90270 by battitude
I now have become a subscriber hoping that the full install doc would be able to fix my problem. but this issue still exists, is there any way I can give admin access and/or ftp access so that someone can take a look at what this problem may be. Thank you in advanced.

Stewart

15 years 1 month ago #90322 by krileon
Try removing your .htaccess, etc.. entirely having no modifications to the host at all.

Also try using a localhost server such as XAMPP to see if it can be reproduced on your own server as it's possible it's a server issue.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/03/02 16:30

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #90385 by battitude
Unfortunatly I do not have a box that I can use as my own server, I am using ixwebhosting as my hosting provider as far as removing my .htaccess file, I have tried removing all lines except:
"
AddHandler phpini-cgi .php .htm
Action phpini-cgi /cgi-bin/php5-custom-ini.cgi
"
as I must change the default php.ini on ixwebhosting to comply with install requirements.
my /cgi-bin/php5-custom-ini.cgi file reads
"
#!/bin/sh
export PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN=3
exec /hsphere/shared/php5/bin/php-cgi -c /####path to root directory####/cgi-bin/php.ini
"(Removed path)

Thank you again for your assistance, any ideas?

Stewart

15 years 1 month ago #90472 by krileon
Any system will do. It won't take much power to run a test server. Hard to go any further if we can't determine it's a hosting error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 1 month ago #90602 by battitude
Installed XAMPP on test server.
Installed Joomla on test server.
Installed CB 1.2 Stable on test server

Test server works great

Any idea what could be going wrong with my hosting provider ixwebhosting... I now know I am installing everying right, so now its just down to finding out what is going wrong with a setting?? php.ini? Any ideas on what to try first. Thank you for all your help in this matter.

Stewart

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn