Invoice field at registration or subscription

15 years 6 days ago #98100 by vipzeus
I would like to have the subscription form and payment without the invoice field as gives me error like "adrress is missing" and when im go to update the data gives me "Not authorized action".
Anyway this function of invoice i dont need it because i use another program for the invoice.
Can i disable these function and all general function for invoice and shipping address?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 6 days ago #98101 by beat
vipzeus wrote:

I would like to have the subscription form and payment without the invoice field as gives me error like "adrress is missing" and when im go to update the data gives me "Not authorized action".
Anyway this function of invoice i dont need it because i use another program for the invoice.
Can i disable these function and all general function for invoice and shipping address?

Yes, you can disable this invoices function.

First of all go to: CBSubs -> Settings -> Display -> Invoices
Change "Show invoices" to No.

Then to go directly to Paypal or payment mask (authorize.net):

Go to: CBSubs -> Settings -> Display -> Baskets
And remove all texts from following fields:

Registration payment Intro Text
Upgrade Account Intro Text
Renew Account Intro Text
Conclusion text

Finally, make sure to have only one payment choice (button), e.g. only paypal single payment, or paypal auto-recurring payment subscriptions.

As in the above situation, displaying the payment texts and/or offering a payment choice doesn't make sense, CBSubs will skip this entire step and go directly to the payment (means redirects automatically to paypal, or shows the credit-card form).

The "unauthorized action" error you are getting is most probably because of a partially disabled invoicing-setting.

(btw Thanks for re-posting in CBSubs forum)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #99571 by bllogin
I followed the instructions in this topic to disable invoicing altogether.

I am still getting the screen where I must input the invoice data. I only want offline payment for now: creating the invoice in my own invoicing program and using the data I collect in the fields I display at registration time.

1. I am still getting the invoice data screen
2. I am still getting the unathorized action error
3. I have disabled invoicing
4. I have removed the texts as described above
5. I have off line payment as my only payment plan

Jos

14 years 11 months ago #99579 by beat
Please try do following in Settings -> Display -> Invoices

1) Show invoices -> Yes

2) Invoicing address handling at payment time --> No Invoicing address shown

3) Show invoices -> No

4) Save

Maybe setting "2)" is still active even if setting 3) is No ?
Please feedback if that solves the issue.

related CBSubs 1.0.1 manual para 6.3.3.3 pages: 83-87.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #99619 by bllogin
I am getting the "Payment basket does not login." error when I do that.

Maybe if I explain my intentions: I wish to bypass any further processing after registration where the initial subscription is chosen. I will invoice from my own accounting package. Subscriptions will be emailed to me so I can prepare the invoice.

Ideally the subscription is set to paid automatically when off line payment is bypassed. I have seen no option anywhere for this.

I tried the test processor but that only allows creditcards.

Any suggestions?

Jos

14 years 11 months ago #99628 by nant
bllogin wrote:

I am getting the "Payment basket does not login." error when I do that.

Maybe if I explain my intentions: I wish to bypass any further processing after registration where the initial subscription is chosen. I will invoice from my own accounting package. Subscriptions will be emailed to me so I can prepare the invoice.

Ideally the subscription is set to paid automatically when off line payment is bypassed. I have seen no option anywhere for this.

I tried the test processor but that only allows creditcards.

Any suggestions?

Jos

OFFLINE payments?
There is a section in the document - does it help?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn