Dutch files in preparation!

14 years 11 months ago #98021 by guidoterhorst
Replied by guidoterhorst on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
No, I've installed as a plugin, and as you said, language doesn' get changed.

So teh guys from CBsubs realy need to help out here. That was what my previous post was all about.

So, to say in dutch: they mustn't circle around the hot soup.

Or in plain English: please nant and beat, tell us what's wrong. is it the plugin prepared, or the installtionprocedure used, or .... ?

Thanx!B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #98023 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
Sorry...Need to catchup with this thread... :whistle:

Actually, if you wish, you can email me your language zip, and I will take a look, test and fix in next days.

My email is listed for CB in joomla components list in your site admin.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 11 months ago #98133 by bllogin
Replied by bllogin on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
Here is the language file.

Jos

14 years 11 months ago #98166 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
bllogin wrote:

Here is the language file.

Jos

where?

14 years 11 months ago #98167 by bllogin
Replied by bllogin on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
Beat: Please help me out here. I paid 120 euro's for this extension and the core docs subscription. Sofar, after making the translation into Dutch it seems that I do not get the support I should expect. The translation was done exactly conform the instructions in section 11.2 of the CB-subs manual.

If you would read this post properly, you can see that I had posted the language files earlier in this post.

I am happy to post again but I do not get the confidence of being taking seriously when I have to do that.

I WANT an answer why my language file does not install. I am happy to take responsibility if it is my fault and I will bite the dust happily if so. Now the connclusion is that I do not get the support I may expect when having a problem with CB subs.

Jos

Attachment cbplug_lang_cbsubs_dutch-4d6d4481a4bd5584a8e8c0187120574f.zip not found

Attachments:

14 years 11 months ago #98171 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Dutch files in preparation!
bllogin wrote:

The translation was done exactly conform the instructions in section 11.2 of the CB-subs manual.

Ok - will keep that in mind.

If you would read this post properly, you can see that I had posted the language files earlier in this post.

I am happy to post again but I do not get the confidence of being taking seriously when I have to do that.

You are right, you did post an earlier version (before CBSubs 1.0.1 and the updated documentation).

I WANT an answer why my language file does not install.

Well, the last version you posted does install just fine. This means that the xml part is most likely correct.

I am happy to take responsibility if it is my fault and I will bite the dust happily if so. Now the connclusion is that I do not get the support I may expect when having a problem with CB subs.

Jos

Opened your dutch.php file and noticed that on line 251 you have not closed the translated language string.

You have:

[code:1]"Bad credit card type: please check credit-card type again." => "Type credit card onjuist: controleer het type van uw credit card
[/code:1]

where you should have:

[code:1]"Bad credit card type: please check credit-card type again." => "Type credit card onjuist: controleer het type van uw credit card",
[/code:1]

This of course ruins everything from there on. You could have noticed this if you had a nice editor - mine highlights this right away. Hopefully this is the only error you have.

Please fix and try and let us know if it is fixed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds