[SOLVED] Member Renew/Pay Now button Not Working

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228543 by airase
CB 1.9
CBSubs 3.0.0
Joomla 2.5.11

On expired or unpaid memberships/subscriptions the Renew/Pay Now button does not appear within the membership tab. The button link does appear in the CB Subscriptions module, but, when the link is clicked the page refreshes with no payment options. I have checked my configuration and the renew button is set to yes for display. New registrations and upgrades work as they should. For some background, I have imported subscriptions and manually adjusted dates as we have moved from a different system. Please help me resolve this issue. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Member Renew/Pay Now button Not Working
Subscribe a user normally, without editing them, and see if it works. I suspect your manual edits broke date calculations to calculate if a renewal is ok or not. How did you modify the dates? Expiration date should be calculated internally. You should adjust the subscription date before using CBSubs > Import and let CBSubs calculate when they should expire. You also need to check on the Pricing tab to ensure your plans even allow renewals and when they allow the renewal to occur (in advanced by x months for example or only after expiration, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228591 by airase
Replied by airase on topic Member Renew/Pay Now button Not Working
Thank you for the quick response.

I figured out why the reactive/renew button was not displaying. I had set the cb reg button to display: none; in my css. I completely forgot I had done this trying to hide the unsubscribe button for a single plan. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn