Removal from usrlist when subscription expires

10 years 9 months ago #230726 by mccormackdave
Removal from usrlist when subscription expires was created by mccormackdave
Hi there

Im running tests on my website and i created a integer number Field: "cb_serviceprovidersubscription" to be set to 1 when the user subscribes to an upgrade.

This goes to 0 when the subscription expires

The requirements for being placed on the user list are:

a) User Groups to Include in List: "Service Provider"
and
b) Filter : `cb_serviceprovidersubscription` ='1'

The problem is that when the user subscribes to the upgrade they are placed on the user list. but when their subscription expires they remain on the user list..

However next time they log in they are removed from the userlist.

This is bad for me as i wish to have the user removed from search as soon as their subscription expires

Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230739 by krileon
You need to trigger their expiration. The reason it waits until they login is because they're not actually expired until the expiration is triggered. You can trigger expirations with CRON, navigating to CBSubs backend, having the user login, or having any user login. You can adjust this behavior within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Please also note there is a bug with value reversal in CBSubs Fields integration. You can a quickfix in the below topic to resolve the issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/221405-cbsubs-integration-cbfields?start=18#228624

So you could just be experiencing said bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn