Button to Pay

10 years 9 months ago #231143 by ajack036
Button to Pay was created by ajack036
Hi,

Testing my CBSubs Membership with a test Authorize.net set up and the button to pay doesn't show up once i register. See screenshot. Please advise.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231148 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Button to Pay
Ensure your gateway is Public and enabled. Ensure that it's enabled for the type of subscription you're trying to purchase. For example if your gateway is set to recurring payments only then a plan set to single payments only won't display the button. Please see your CBSubs documentation for further configuration and usage instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231153 by ajack036
Replied by ajack036 on topic Button to Pay
Fixed, it was not set to public. Now when i hit one of the test payment options I get an SSL error. This is probably a dumb question.....If we use authorize.net do i still need to buy a SSL cert?

10 years 9 months ago #231197 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Button to Pay

If we use authorize.net do i still need to buy a SSL cert?

Absolutely, Authorize.net is not a hosted payment page like PayPal. Authorize.net allows you to accept credit card payments directly on your site. So for that you must not only have SSL, but you need to be entirely PCI compliant. Your host should be able to assist you on setting up SSL. You can find more information on PCI compliance below.

www.pcisecuritystandards.org/

To avoid all of that I suggest going with PayPal. If you don't want them leaving your site you can get PayPal Advanced, which we provide a gateway for as it renders the PayPal credit card form via iframe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds