basket page layout

10 years 7 months ago #233166 by dhphllps
basket page layout was created by dhphllps
One of our admins would like to change the basket page layout. We are giving members the option of one time or recurring memberships. It appears that below the invoicing address the default is "conclusion text" then both buttons, side by side. She would like to have an explanation of the recurring subscription, the PayPal subs button below that, then below that an explanation of the the one time payment and below that, the buy now button.

Is this possible:

Conclusion text part 1
recurring payments button
Conclusion text part 2
single payment button

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic basket page layout
Yeah that's doable. You can find the basket template at the below location. It's HTML with a few lines of PHP so it's pretty simple to add to. As CBSubs doesn't have a conclusion text 2 you'd need to probably hardcode in your conclusion texts.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/basket/default.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dhphllps

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds