SQL Actions - listing or active forum thread ?

10 years 7 months ago #233451 by pepperstreet
Hello, just curious where to find a current listing for available SQL Actions? I found the older sub-forum in ARCHIVES ?! Is it still the place to go? Do I miss something? Why was it archived and not moved under the current CBSUBS forum?

regards,
Maik

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233588 by krileon
We archived our entire CBSubs community forums. You can find the old SQL Actions topics below, but most may not be relevant now.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/90-sql-actions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233594 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic SQL Actions - listing or active forum thread ?
Yep, i know that sub-forum. But what is the current place for SQL Actions?

10 years 7 months ago #233607 by krileon
There isn't one, we don't maintain community forums for CBSubs anymore as people keep posting in the wrong location. You can share your actions here in the support forums if you like, it's up to you, as everyone is can read any post (we only restrict posting access, not read access).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233614 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic SQL Actions - listing or active forum thread ?

krileon wrote: ... as people keep posting in the wrong location. You can share your actions here in the support forums if you like, it's up to you, as everyone is can read any post (we only restrict posting access, not read access).

Mmh... But a dedicated and properly named (sub)forum is much easier, IMHO. I think, the information and related topics are very specific. Posting and searching in different support forums seems strange to me. That doesn´t improve the situation. :huh:

If it is declared as a "user-to-user" forum, you don´t have to maintain anything.

10 years 7 months ago #233670 by krileon

Mmh... But a dedicated and properly named (sub)forum is much easier, IMHO.

It sounds like it would be, but it's not. We had properly sub categorized forums and it doesn't work and hasn't worked for well over a year. People kept posting in the wrong location. We'd have support customers posting in community forums then demanding refunds for not getting support, because they didn't post in support forums. We eliminated possibility for this confusion by simply getting rid of the CBSubs community forums and has been working well to keep the support centralized for CBSubs.

I think, the information and related topics are very specific. Posting and searching in different support forums seems strange to me. That doesn´t improve the situation.

I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. We've tried the other way and the other way doesn't work. It's easier for us to change our category structure then to teach an entire userbase forum etiquette. A forum category per support subscription keeps it as simple as possible to avoid any confusion.

If it is declared as a "user-to-user" forum, you don´t have to maintain anything.

Of course we do as people post in the wrong location constantly. It's extremely frustrating to have multiple refund requests because a user never received support due to them posting in the community forums and not the support forums. I know it makes more sense to you to have it categorized and it does to me too, but it doesn't work and was costing us far too much revenue to keep it that way.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn