Subscription Changes

10 years 7 months ago #233569 by ajack036
Subscription Changes was created by ajack036
Set up two paid for plans with CB Subs each plan is for one year membership. There is a need to change the plans. One of the plans will turn in to 3 plans and the second will remain. Leaving 4 plans.
I have implemented these 4 plans and am registering new users to them and not allowed anyone to subscribe to the plan that is being phased into 3. My problem is i need for existing subscribers to be able to subscribe to these new plans seamlessly. I attempted to use the upgrade feature but the amount is prorated.

Please let me know how I can include my new plans in the renewal process for existing users.
Thanks
Amanda

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233595 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription Changes
Ensure your new plans allow upgrade. If you don't want prorating then editing your existing plan and disable prorating. This should give you what you're wanting. You may need to also disable prorating for the 3 new plans, but I can't recall if is necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #233674 by ajack036
Replied by ajack036 on topic Subscription Changes
How do i disable prorating?

Also, I set up auto-generated password option and two emails are sent with two different passwords. How do i change that?

10 years 7 months ago #233691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscription Changes

How do i disable prorating?

Edit your plans and on the Pricing tab set "Prorate remaining value of this plan when upgrading:" to "No".

Also, I set up auto-generated password option and two emails are sent with two different passwords. How do i change that?

Edit your Pending email within CB > Configuration > Registration and don't include the [PASSWORD] substitution. When admin approval is enabled it sends a temporary password with the pending email. It then sends their final password with the Welcome email. It's best to leave both there and working, but it's up to you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ajack036

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds