How to disable user profile in public profile listings if CBSubs Subscriptions has expired?

10 years 7 months ago #233730 by lgordon
Is it possible to disable a user's profile from displaying in the public listings of Community Builder if a user's CBSubs subscription has expired.

What I would like to be able to do is automatically hide a profile from the listings if a user's subscription has expired.

Please inform me how this can be done.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233754 by krileon
You'll need to add an Advanced filter to your userlist to query the database and see if they've an active subscription or not. The below should work fine.

( ( SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `#__cbsubs_subscriptions` AS sub WHERE sub.`user_id` = u.`id` AND sub.`status` = 'A' AND sub.`plan_id` = PLAN_ID_HERE ) >= 1 )

Replace PLAN_ID with the ID of the plan you want to check for. Once done and added to your userlist it should only show users actively subscribed to the plan you specified.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn