How to activate offline payment basket as paid using mysql

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #233844 by trins123
Hi.

We need help on activating offline payment as paid from remote script. Currently we are trying to implement Moneta (mobile payment) payment gateway and looking for the best way to do it.

When user locks offline payment and he is shown the payment slip, the user has the option to click a button and pay the membership via Moneta service.

If payment is completed, the script can update database accordingly.

We would need to know which field value we need to change using mysql to activate plan (basket ID) as paid, like Admin can do it manualy, so normal plan activation and welcome email is triggered.

Currently we use this reciepe to update member group level when Moneta mobile service accepts payment:

$sQuery1 = "UPDATE igwo_user_usergroup_map SET group_id='3' WHERE user_id= " . $sUserid . "";

But we need to know which mysql field value to change to activate payment basket as paid, so user can instantly get subscripton welcome email?

We also need to know how to get current plan field values for plan price, tax and plan name as dynamic variables to populate form input fields automaticaly?

Any help how we can achive this functionality, would be greatly appriciated.

Regards,

Rok

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #233945 by krileon
You can't as none of the triggers will fire to allow proper processing of the subscription and basket. CBSubs has no endpoints to do this remotely with CRON or otherwise at this time either. You'd need to develop a Joomla XML RPC plugin to handle the endpoint and in that plugin use CBSubs API to do as you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn