[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration Title

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240354 by s2scommun
[SOLVED] CB Subs Registration Title was created by s2scommun
Hi guys,

I have two pretty simple questions:

- How do I increase the size of the font of the Plan Name displayed on the registration page?

- Is there a way to widen the registration form or field boxes?

Image attached for reference.

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240612 by ricco1
Replied by ricco1 on topic CB Subs Registration Title
Hi, its really very simple if you know css.

For the first question you could use, e.g.:

.cbregName label {
font-size: 200%;
}

But for the second question even if we explain to you how to do it it will not finish there, you must learn a bit css!

Regards
Ricco

10 years 2 months ago #240702 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Registration Title

- How do I increase the size of the font of the Plan Name displayed on the registration page?

Yes, see the CSS rokada has kindly provided. CSS can be used to adjust the design of many aspects of CB and CBSubs.

- Is there a way to widen the registration form or field boxes?

We can't really advise you with this, because it's a design issue specific to your website and your Joomla template. CB is always 100% width of the content area of your template. If your template has a small content area then it can't expand any further. Your template may have some parameters to adjust this. I suggest contacting the developer of your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241211 by s2scommun
Replied by s2scommun on topic CB Subs Registration Title
Thanks guys - you've headed me in the right direction. much appreciated!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn