CBSubs currently does not support recurring payments - 2CO organization

10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #240561 by ricco1
Hi,

Could you tell me, does the bellow mean that CBSubs currently does not support recurring payments trough the 2CO organization?

It's from the CBSubs Manual, page 226:

- Enable single payments:
Use this setting to enable single billing payments. Please note that
even though the 2CO organization does support recurring payments,
CBSubs currently does not.

I cannot understand the meaning of this sentence: it's about enabling the single payments and in the same time its informing us that CBSubs doesn't support recurring payments?!? I'm confused.

Thank you
Regards
Ricco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #240691 by krileon
Latest release of 2checkout supports recurring payments. The documentation is out of date in that regard. Gateways have to have recurring and single payments implemented separately. In most cases, without a financial sponsor, we only implement single payments. In the case of 2checkout we've implemented both single and recurring payments already. So you'll find some of the gateways provided only have single payments implemented.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 months ago #240704 by ricco1

10 years 3 months ago #240731 by nant

rokada wrote: Hi,

Could you tell me, does the bellow mean that CBSubs currently does not support recurring payments trough the 2CO organization?

It's from the CBSubs Manual, page 226:

- Enable single payments:
Use this setting to enable single billing payments. Please note that
even though the 2CO organization does support recurring payments,
CBSubs currently does not.

I cannot understand the meaning of this sentence: it's about enabling the single payments and in the same time its informing us that CBSubs doesn't support recurring payments?!? I'm confused.

Thank you
Regards
Ricco

Thanks for reporting - fixed this for next version of document.

Please note however that the same document has the following:

o Enable recurring subscriptions (requires existing product ids at 2CheckOut)
Use this setting if you want to enable auto-recurring payments. You must create products in your 2CheckOut account for each CBSubs plan that is set to auto-recurring pricing and you must configure your plan’s 2CheckOut sub-tab appropriately.
o Enable single payments and recurring payments at user’s choice
Use this setting to allow end user to select if auto-recurring payment should be authorized or single payment. You must create products in your 2CheckOut account for each CBSubs plan that is set to auto-recurring pricing and you must configure your plan’s 2CheckOut sub-tab appropriately.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn