hide tab but profile plan goes to blank page

10 years 2 months ago #241884 by webone
Hi,

I would like to hide tab Contact on edit my profile for Plan B (Free Member) but show the edit profile tab for plan A

CB Subs :
1. Plan A
2. Plan B (Free Member)

CB tab :
1. Contact
==============================================

I opened/Setting :
Community Builder Tab : Edit [ Contact ] --> Setting : CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect: Tab CB Subs preferences :

A. Tab availability by Owner's Subscriptions:
Yes, CB Subs Control Tab Availbility -->
Owner Plans controlling tab available in profile: Plan A

2) For Profile owner himself:
Yes, Owners tab available for profile owner

RESULT on joomla! front page:

Plan A user --> Login --> click Edit my profile page (URL)--> tab contact is show (true)
Free Member user --> login --> click Edit my profile (URL)--> tab contact is hide/not show (true)

Plan A user Login -->click My profile page (URL) --> SHOW BLANK PAGE (?)(false)
Free member user Login -->click My profile page (URL) --> show free member page (true)

please would you direct me why i have blank page for plan A member?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #241966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic hide tab but profile plan goes to blank page
Depends on what is on the tab. If you mean Contact Info then no you can't hide that in profile edit because it contains information and fields vital to Joomla and CB functionality such as username, name, password, and email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242714 by webone
Hi Krileon.

the tab is not contains such as username, name, password, and email address.
it is a create new tab that contain achievements field, etc (textarea)

I would to pm you. please check inbox

10 years 1 month ago #242748 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic hide tab but profile plan goes to blank page
Please review server error log for any fatal errors. As the page is white paging with zero debug output even with debugging and error reporting configured. The only way to see what is erroring is via server error log at this point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn