[SOLVED] Subscribers list limit

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242068 by zen
[SOLVED] Subscribers list limit was created by zen
Currently it's set to 15 by default - it does not respect the Joomla's default list limit I have set in Global Configuration so it's probably specified somewhere else.

Where (or which file) can I go to modify this to my own preference?

Please advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242085 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscribers list limit
It should keep the limit you selected per session. It does not use Joomlas list limit global parameter. To adjust the default limit you'll need to edit XML files found at the below location and search for "limit=" then adjust as needed.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/views/

Will review improving the XML engine in CB 2.0 to allow fallback to Joomla limit so the parameter can be respected properly when no limit is supplied in XML.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242086 by zen
Replied by zen on topic Subscribers list limit
Attached is the list of files I currently have under components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/xml/views/

Changing any of the "limit=" value has no effect on the page in question.

The admin page I would like to see the limit changed is the following:

administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=editPlugin&cid=501&action=showtable&table=subscriptions
Attachments:

10 years 1 month ago #242089 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscribers list limit
Ok, found the location for the subscriptions page. Please see the below file.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/products/usersubscription/xml/views/edit.productitems.xml

Adjust "limit=" as necessary (e.g. 100).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242090 by zen
Replied by zen on topic Subscribers list limit
Thank you, that did the trick!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.689 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn