[#2878] Potential bugs in CBSubs

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 4 weeks ago #243208 by webweaver.be
[#2878] Potential bugs in CBSubs was created by webweaver.be
We have discovered a number of potential bugs in CBSubs 3.0.0 (using Joomla 3.2.3, CB 1.9.1)
  • Promotions: when we add a "plan name override" in a promotion, this is displayed correctly on the "display plans" page, but when we proceed to the "upgrade now"/"pay now" page, the original plan name is used in the item description in the basket
  • Promotions: when we change the address on the "pay now" page, and then return to the "pay now" page, the line containing the promotion disappears (though the end total is still calculated correctly)
  • Payment gateway: when we configure a custom "pay now" button text instead of an image, the "I accept T&C" checkbox is not validated (it is possible to click on the "pay now button" without checking the T&C)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 weeks ago #243504 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Potential bugs in CBSubs
Thank you for the findings. I've added them to an existing ticket to investigate reported bugs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 week ago #244259 by webweaver.be
Replied by webweaver.be on topic Potential bugs in CBSubs
Hi Krileon,

Do you happen to have an update for these bug reports? As I don't seem to have access to the ticket you refer to.

Kind regards

10 years 1 week ago #244267 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Potential bugs in CBSubs
No, we'll be going through all critical bugs after CB 2.0 goes stable to quickly push a CBSubs 3.0.1 bug fix release followed by a feature release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.019 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn