[SOLVED] Problem with auto actions and user groups

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244699 by avateamcom
Hello,

I need some urgent help with the CB Auto Actions and CBSubs ACL. I tried to change an users ACL-Group with Auto Actions as described many times by Kyle in this forum, but my actions do not work:

I configured it like this:
Add Usergroup MED
Type: Usergroup
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To 1
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A
Mode: Add Usergroup
Groups: MED

Remove Usergroup MED
Type: Usergroup
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To 1
Conditional 2: [var2] Not Equal To A
Mode: Remove Usergroup
Groups: MED

The User should keep his basic-group "FREE" all the time.

By an unknown reason the action does not fire at all.
How can I debug the actions to see what variable-values are used?
I didn't find any documentation on debugging or even the substitutable variables "var3" usw..

When inverting the conditions ([var3] not equal to 2, [var3] not empty, [var2] not equal to C, [var2] not equal to X), adding user to group works, but removing-action dows not work at all.
When using senseless conditions like "[var3] not equal to 123", it also works, but I cannot specify the cases then.
what do I do wrong?

Thank you very much for any help in solving this in advance!
Stefan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #244720 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with auto actions and user groups
Ensure CB Auto Actions is enabled within CB > Plugin Management. Ensure your actions are published within CB Auto Actions > Auto Actions. Next ensure the ID you've supplied is the # under the ID column within CBSubs > Plans. If the plan these actions are supposed to act on is free lifetime then ensure CBSubs is configured to create subscriptions for free lifetime plans within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avateamcom

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244721 by avateamcom
Replied by avateamcom on topic Problem with auto actions and user groups
Hi Kyle,

thank you for your answer. I checked all the steps and everything seems to be ok.

What else can I do?

I can offer you admin-access if needed.

Best regards,
Stefan

9 years 11 months ago #244750 by avateamcom
Replied by avateamcom on topic Problem with auto actions and user groups
Hey Kyle,

just got it easily solved without autoactions but the cbfields-plugin and a great small cb-plugin called AutoGroup (by selfget.com). Autogroup sets groups by specific cb-fields, i set and delete a simple new field by cbfields-plugin directly in the plan-settings.

Works like a charm.
Thank you anyway for helping!

-Stefan

9 years 11 months ago #244751 by avateamcom
PS.. "SOLVED".. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn