Paypal sandbox returning 'payment pending' in place of 'payment confirmed'

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #247014 by phcprod
Hello,
I installed CBSUBS GPL (in french) without any problem.
The plans and the subscriptions are perfectly recorded in the database.
The CB users accounts are managed correctly according to the subscriptions parameters.
The following problem appear with the gateway paypal sandbox.
The transaction takes place correctly and the payment is recorded well in the paypal test account.
In CBSubs the transaction remains 'pending', what is not correct.
Attached the screen copy of the config page the paypal sandbox gateway, copy of the notification page in CBSubs, copies various configurations of the paypal account.
Have you an advice to avoid the error?
Kind regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #247050 by phcprod
Oups ... no response ? Nobody have any idee to adjust ?

9 years 9 months ago #247062 by krileon
You'll need to check CBsubs > Notifications and ensure your site is actually receiving the IPNs from PayPal. If not then your PayPal Sandbox account isn't configured properly. See the CBSubs documentation for configuration instructions. If you are receiving IPNs then you could have the account set for review (believe this is default in sandbox) and you'll need to shut that off otherwise every payment will go under review; I think that option is in the sandbox management when viewing a list of your sandbox accounts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 9 months ago #247064 by phcprod
Dear Kyle,
At the time of receiving your answer I found the solution.
I parametrized well CBSubs and my paypal account but I had not created the trade test-account in paypal sandbox.
I had used the real account with the sandbox and a customer test-account for test what prevents the correct notification.
I have just made a new test and everything seems OK.
Thank you Kyle for your answer to my e-mail.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn