[SOLVED] [#7952] Donations with tax

4 years 1 week ago #317862 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Donations with tax
sorry for late message. I've send you a PM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 days ago #317944 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Donations with tax
Very strange. The price should be 8.40 with a tax of 1.60 (19%) to total 10. This works fine in all my tests. I reviewed your tax rates and it's not set to 19%. You have it set to 15.96639. That should give a price of 8.62 with a tax of 1.38 to total 10. I've let Beat know so he can possibly review as well as I'm unsure what's causing the price to be off so much.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 days ago - 4 years 5 days ago #317952 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [#7952] Donations with tax
Ok, I could finally review your configuration, and it was due to the number formatting of (1.002,00) triggering a rounding bug with the setting of taxes included.

Bug is now fixed in latest nightly:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7952

Please upgrade (backup site first as usual) and confirm if it is fixed for you.

EDIT: Please also fix your setting of VAT: it should not be 15.96639% but 19% if your tax rate is 19%. CBSubs computes correctly the taxes-excluded amount for taxes-included prices using the VAT rate.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

4 years 5 days ago #317957 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic [#7952] Donations with tax
Thank you for the fix - not it runs correctly!

4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #317990 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] [#7952] Donations with tax
Great (i guess it's a typo ("now")?)!

Marking issue as solved.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn