Tax rates not changing price of subscription at checkout.

2 years 4 months ago #327248 by wintercorn
We've inherited a site which uses tax rates to reduce the subscription amount based on location. Some locations get a reduced rate as they are 'poorer' countries.

Example : Standard rate £24. Tax rate for some countries is -77.14000% which reduces it to £5.48

This worked until recently when all of CBSUBS and plugins were updated. Now it doesn't show at checkout at all.

Any suggestions as to the cause? I've checked the tax rates and they are all as before. Users still have the relevant countries listed. It's only since the update in October that this has become a problem.

Admin login available if required.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327257 by krileon
What version were you on when this was working fine? Have you tried editing and re-saving your tax rates to be sure they're not missing any potentially new parameters that could be causing your issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327263 by wintercorn
Sorry, don't know the previous version. The tax rates have been saved again and there's no change.

2 years 2 months ago #328148 by wintercorn
I'm still having problems with this. I've saved all plugins and settings as well as trying different configurations and nothing changes the final price as it did before. Is there any way you could take a look to see if there's something I've missed?

Thanks

2 years 2 months ago #328149 by wintercorn
FYI Watchful shows the CBSUBS update as :

3.0.0 => 4.5.2+build.2021.10.07.10.13.17.f313a5004

2 years 2 months ago #328151 by wintercorn
I've now restored an older backup from June 21 (CBSUBS 4.0.0) and tested it. The tax deduction works fine. Copying the settings directly isn't possible as there are different options for taxation but I've tried every different option.

Screenshots attached.

This browser does not support PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF

If anyone has any suggestions, please don't be shy.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn