pre-paid tickets and/or sc

2 years 2 months ago #328167 by giesse
pre-paid tickets and/or sc was created by giesse
Dear Friends, we are looking for an extension to get paid BEFORE we provide assistance or advice to our customers or newbies. Very often we received "virtual tickets" by email, by web, by phone, by social, from people who are merely searching for advice for free. We need to setup a management system through pre-paid tickets or subscriptions based on a detailed, valorised list of service, consulting and advice. Something like a pre-paid scalable subscription, if possible connected to a tickets system.
Could CB Paid Subscriptions add-on (which we have!) help us to reach that goal ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328175 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic pre-paid tickets and/or sc
CBSubs is a subscription management system so yes if you want people to subscribe to create support tickets, or like we do for creating support forum topics, then it will work wonderfully for that. If you want them to pay once, then open support topic, then have to pay again if they want to open another that'll be doable, but it's a lot more complicated and will heavily depend on the features your ticketing system has (e.g. you could use a merchandise plan to increment a number of allowed tickets counter or some such).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn