[SOLVED] How can I show the plans in registration form

2 years 1 month ago #328276 by lucablue
Hi,
I'm creating the 4 plans in my cbsubs plungin. 1 of them is free for life, the other are under payment.

I'd like guest can choose which plan wants to subscribe in registration form and I'd like they can appear on top of registration form (like here in joomlapolis).

At least 1 need to be chosen from guest, even if the free for life plan.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328280 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can I show the plans in registration form
Your plans should already be visible on the registration form. That's the default behavior unless the subscription tab was unpublished in CB > Tab Management or you disabled registration display for that plan under its Workflows tab. As for the plans displaying at the top you can have that by changing the registration order of the subscriptions tab in CB > Tab Management so it's at the top. If they're required to select at least 1 plan ensure your plans are marked exclusive, which is also mandatory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328287 by lucablue
Replied by lucablue on topic How can I show the plans in registration form
Hi,
I've checked all what you have suggested and:

SUBSCRIPTION TAB is enabled (infact I can see in profile page, just not in registration)

In WORKFLOW tab of the plan it is set to be avaiable in registration.

I've changed the position of subscription TAB into profile page, but there is no way to show it in registration form (it is in a module inside an article).

Can I create a specified "FIELD" into Field managemant to show them into registration form?

Thank you

2 years 1 month ago #328289 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can I show the plans in registration form
Ensure the subscriptions tab is set to Public access. Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions is public access in CB > Plugin Management as well. Within CBSubs > Settings > Global ensure "Show subscription plans at registration" is set to "Yes". Edit your plan in CBSubs > Plans and under Access ensure "Allow new subscriptions" and "Allow access from site frontend" are set to "Yes" and that the access parameters below it are set to Public. "Allow registration" under Workflows tab should also be set to "Yes" and "Propose spontaneously plan at registration" set to "Yes: show automatically plan for normal registrations (recommended)".

At some point you've turned something off. The default behavior is to display on registration. So you'll need to check all your settings to find which setting you've changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lucablue

2 years 1 month ago #328290 by lucablue
Solved:

I've deactivated the "show plans in registration form" in the GLOBAL settings of CB Subs :unsure:

Now it works! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn